A career at HR Performance & Results is a commitment to continuous learning, incomparable HR expertise and the opportunity to work with an innovative, collaborative dream team!
Looking for that DREAM JOB with a DREAM TEAM? Stop Dreaming and come work with us.
We are a growing, boutique-style Human Resources Firm providing a full complement of in-sourced human resources and health & safety services to our clients across Canada. We invest heavily in training and developing our team in order to ensure that we are current with industry best practices, trends and changing legislation. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are ready to develop their human resources skills in a team environment that works hard and has fun!
We are a growing, boutique-style Human Resources firm located in Barrie, Ontario currently seeking an HR ASSISTANT to join our HR Dream Team! Providing a full complement of in-sourced human resources and health & safety services to our clients across Canada, we are looking for a dynamic individual who is looking to develop their human resources skills in a team environment that works hard and has fun!
Human Resources Assistant
This position is responsible for assisting with a number of human resources, recruitment, and health and safety project-related work for the assigned client. This is a permanent full-time position. We offer a competitive salary, vacation and personal days, a flexible benefit program and unlimited mentorship and learning opportunities, including career advancement as an HR Professional!
- Answering and directing all calls, greeting visitors and clients.
- Assisting the HR Generalists with the development of client HR and H&S policies, as well as employee HR and H&S handbooks.
- Assisting the Training and Development Coordinator with the development of client e-learning programs, including recording all audio and coordinating and preparing materials for all e-learning programs, as well as maintaining the e-learning library and resources.
- Assisting the Training and Development Coordinator with the hrpar.ca website including uploading content, writing blogs, etc.
- Assisting the Recruitment Team with the placement of job ads for clients, tracking and pre-screening of resumes, scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews, conducting reference checks, exit interviews, etc.
- Assisting with the development of client newsletters including researching articles and updating and maintaining article databases and client lists.
- Assisting with the development of social media campaigns and marketing related tasks, including preparation of marketing materials and other associated training related documents.
- Assisting with the maintenance of client files and records management.
- Assisting with other HR, recruitment & health and safety related special projects, as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Post-secondary education specializing in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in an administrative role
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet applications, etc.
- Must be able to type 70 words per minute
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with a solid vocabulary, attention to grammar and punctuation
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent research, administration, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple client projects simultaneously with adherence to deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data and information
If you are interested in joining our HR DREAM TEAM, please forward your resume with cover letter, outlining salary expectations to Cheryl Claringbold, HR Partner, at email@example.com.
Not convinced yet? Maybe this will help!
Here’s what our Dream Team has to say.
“I’ve been here two months and love it! Love the team, love the work, love the learning! If that’s you, apply now!”
“I can without a doubt say HR Performance & Results is the best place I have ever worked! The team work and collaboration makes it feel like a family and the focus on personal development is excellent. I love the fact that I can ask anyone on my team a question and they will do everything they can to help me!”
“I have been with HR Performance & Results for a little over two years now. The collaborative team environment is supportive and encouraging. HPRAR puts a large emphasis on professional development and the importance of investing in individual and team training. The exposure to all areas of Human Resources in a variety of industries is invaluable!”
“HR Performance and Results – a company, team, and leadership that truly believes in your capabilities. Working here not only inspires and motivates you every day and challenges you to your highest potential, but also provides a culture that supports your unique individuality. I consider myself fortunate to be part of such a great team that never disappoints!”
“There is no better place than HR Performance & Results to learn and develop your skills as an HR Professional – no matter what level – in a fun, supportive and collaborative team environment. We have the best team, the best clients and the coziest workplace in Barrie! We truly are the DREAM TEAM that has it all!”
“I’ve worked with Janice and the team at HRPAR for the past 5 years and am constantly impressed with the level of professionalism, the quality of work, and the commitment to collaboration of all team members. We innovate, succeed, and grow as a team. There is no place I’d rather be!”