WHMIS 2015 and GHS
The purpose of the WHMIS 2015 program is to educate employees, managers, and supervisors on the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) standards.
Employers, Managers, Supervisors, Employees, HR Professionals
Approx. 30 min
- What is WHMIS 2015 and GHS?
- Importance of WHMIS 2015 and GHS Standards
- 3 Components of WHMIS
- Workplace and Supplier Labels
- Hazard Groups, Categories and Symbols
- Safety Data Sheets
- Worker Education and Training
- Routes of Entry
- Control of Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Understand the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) standards
- Identify the responsibilities of all parties including suppliers, employers, and employees
- Understand the three components under WHMIS 2015
- Identify methods on how to control hazards in the workplace
Upon completion of the program and passing a final, multiple-choice exam, learners will be provided with a certificate of completion that can be downloaded and printed for their records.